Envisioned to become a Center of Excellence in engineering research, technology innovations and development cooperation in Africa.
To develop the University level of research, create sustainable mechanisms of resource mobilizations inform of financial resources, innovation and technology development, physical resources and infrastructures for high level performance; partnership with developing countries and other stakeholders in providing quality education, reduce poverty and improve the quality of life Africa.
Core Values/ Principles
Our Core Values/Principles include:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Knowledge and Innovations
- Excellence in service
CIC STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
The following are CIC Strategic Objectives:
- To carry out exchange programs and cooperative projects in collaborations with academic institutions and scholars abroad in order to enhance international notion and understanding of Korean history and culture.
- To keep its members abreast of the latest news and developments in the center through a variety of high-quality programmes and activities, including hosting international seminars, a robust book publishing program, and various e-publications.
- To champion creativity and innovation to expand the frontiers of knowledge as driver of superior academics and high impact service to society.
- To promote Mentoring Programme by brings together members with expertise in subjects and members who want to build their knowledge within those subject areas.<script async src=”//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”>
- The Center will strengthen graduate education by training lecturers and researchers as change agents and facilitators of learning for both human capacity development needs and innovation.
- To earn the trust and respect of its domestic and international partners by working faithfully based on their humanitarian values.
- Respect and help its employees to develop their abilities and potentials, thereby creating a future-oriented organizational culture that appreciates passion and creativity.
- To contribute to the economic and social development of the nation by promoting sustainable technology.
- To carry out such other activities that may be conducive to the objectives here in above, connected here with or incidental there to, in the enhancement of the member’s career development.
- <script async src=”//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”